dinsdag 10 april 2007

Me & family

Hi temecula people and other, I'm Joep. I'm 15 years old, 25 may ill be 16. I have two little sisters (Febe & Linda), they are 12 and 10 years old. My dad (Eus) and my mother (Iris) are our coaches when we are sporting at the local tennis club. Ill teach you how to speak our names when we meet. As you might know, I like to sport. I play tennis 4 times a week usually. My smallest sister Linda is a real sport freak and total fan of Ronaldinho. My little sister Febe can be real bitchie sometimes and she irritates me all the time, but the stays my little sister. My mother is a teacher on a primarie school 4 mornings a week. My dad works 5 days a week but at the moment he is working with our moving. We move to our new home at juli 10th.
Well this is regular information, more to come. By the way, you can add me at msn messenger;
joepman@hotmail.com

Geen opmerkingen: